Friday, October 10, 2008

How to import a personal address book from Outlook 2007 to another 2007 account.




Microsoft Outlook 2007 an e-mail system. An user may wish to copy a personal address book from another user and import it into his own.

  1. Open Outlook 2007
  2. Click on the My Contacts tab.









(Click on the image to enlarge it)

3. Go to file and click on Import/Export


4. You will get the follow Import ans Eport Wizard

5. Select export to a file



6. Select Export to a file and click next.
7. Click on MS Excel 97-2003
8. Select folder to export (Look for your personal contacs or frequent contacts)
9. Select the name and place to export the file




  • You will get a confirmation message, click Finish to proceed.
Take the excel file to the another machine or user account and repeat step 1 trough 4 this time select Import from another program file, then complete the wizard.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Some days ago I added new contact in my address book in MS Outlook,and it was damaged.But I didn't know what happened.Fortunately myself helped good tool-cannot view outlook inbox mail.It was found in one old forum.Application has free status as far as I know,besides that utility can help to extract all files with *.eml, *.vcf and *.txt extensions from *.ost file.

Alexis said...

Yesterday I was working in the net and I registrated on a new forum.But I couldn't receive confirmation mail,because my account password was lost no one knows how.Fortunately on that forum I found-password .pst forgotten.Software solved my issue,moreover utiltity made it free of cost and my friends were lucky as I.